Click or drag files here to upload
>>
>>
>>
>>
No. 88022
>>88023

>>87983

Because LGBT indoctrination leads to the erosion of societies. In the vast majority of the countries in the world, the ratio for male and female is 1:1. When you start offsetting the ability for a man to find a woman partner by messing with the hetero pool, society decays into a more male ratio dominant place where violence eventually ensues. This is why sandnigger places have huge male ratios because of the polygamy they practice there. Qatar has a humongous 3:1. Read Sex and Culture (1934)

Polygamy: Where 1 man has 5 wives and 4 men have none
Gay: Where 1 man has 1 man and 2 women have none
Lesbian: Where 1 woman has 1 woman and 2 men have none
Transexual: Where 1 man/woman removes themselevs from the pool, leaving 1 less for the other side.

That's why faggot. Kill yourself.

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
No. 88955
>>88975

>>88951

>He acts like he's superior. He's openly racist, particularly to western Asians although he's a huge weaboo in love with eastern Asians and anything to do with Japan. Although recently he's become obsessed with Norway and Russia etc.

>Denies being in some kind of relationship with his 'friend' yet constantly makes posts about the things they're doing including showering and sleeping together.

>Thinks girls are pretty but doesn't like being friends with them because he's gay, and too good for any girl.

>Posts half naked pictures all the time, purposely showing his ass/crotch and then gets mad when he gets creeps talking to him.

>Talks about how special and unique he is compared to everyone else in London.

>Gets everything he wants, lives in a huge house with his parents, doesn't go to work - they pay for anything he wants. Frequently goes on vacations and still he complains about how shit his life is and how he hates everything.

>Acts like a sassy bitch online but irl he's basic and awkward as fuck, I met him at MCM expo and wanted to punch his face. I really cannot stand him and his shitty attitude and outfits.

Holy fucking based

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
No. 89010
>>90305

>>88951
>check out the site
>there's people REEEEEing about Terry Crews for his "racist" black supremacy tweet
>threads accusing jontron of being racist
>threads bitching about sh0eonhead being shit (correct) because she's "anti-sjw" (u wut?)

It's like an imageboard made for reddit users.

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
No. 90319
>>90320 >>90324 >>90340

>>87976
>He had never been to prison before and was about to do 5 years of hard time for trying to smuggle heroin. Young & sheltered, he was a soft boy in a shark tank of hard men.

>The twink nervously made his way to his cell amid a cacophony of cat-calls and vulgar promises; how would he get through this hell? Twinkie arrived at cell block D and gathered his few possessions in his pale, trembling arms as he was ushered into his new home. He stepped in and saw a monster awaiting him.

>A huge White man stood before him, tattooed in Swastikas, runes, and years of scars. Fear coursed through his veins as the man stepped towards him.

>"You look scared, is this your 1st time"? He said. "Y-yes", Twinkie stammered. The cellie responded: "This is a bad place for someone like you, you need protection and I can protect you."

>Twinkie knew this was it, he was scared, his heart pounding, and yet, he could feel an erection stirring.

>"Let's see that booty, White boy". Twinkie complied an put his hands on the concrete wall, while cellie probed with his hardened hands into his waistband......

>>
>>
No. 90324
>>90333 >>90340

>>90319
>He felt a huge cock rubbing against his buttocks as the man tounged his ear. Twinkie was forcefully spun around and stared into the pale blue eyes as he pushed his lips upwards ready to meet the mouth of his fuckmate. The tongue pushed down his throat as the man groped his pale White ass. His erection was throbbing.

>The cell filled with impassioned gasping as the Twink struggled to take the huge Ivory cock in his snowy cheeks. After much effort, he was riding the Ivory Tower and dripping with sweat; this was the best fuck he ever had.

>As his ass his tight little ass took the biggest load of cum he ever felt in his life, he started his orgasm, trembling violently in a fit of pure ecstasy. The man finished and nonchalantly tossed him on the bed.

>As Twinkie laid there, gasping for breath, he thought about how the only silver lining to the shitty situation was how well he would be getting his little cheeks busted day in and day out by men he had only been able to fantasize about, before.

>>
No. 90333
>>90340

>>90324

Twinkie heard a knock at the door. Before he could wipe the cum off himself, his father walked into the room.

As his father looked at the scene before him, his little baby boy who he had so much hope for, lying there before him covered in faggot juice.

Twinkies dad starts crying "what did I do? What did I do to deserve this? Where did I go wrong that my son became a fag instead of a respectable man? Did uncle touchy abuse you?"

He grabs his handgun and shoots the other guy. Then he grabs twinkie by the shoulders and starts to shake him "TELL ME WHO ABUSED YOU? WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" he cries.

Twinkie with his cumbrain is only half-aware of what is happening.. he searches his mind for an explanation but the only thing that comes out of his mouth is....

"kawaiiii~~~ desuuu"

>>
>>
>>
>>