/bestpol/ - Politically Incorrect

Fuck degenerates

Click or drag files here to upload
>>

REDDIT INVADES 4CHAN

No. 20037
Last 350 Reply >>20038 >>20044 >>20053 >>20056 >>20061 >>20150 >>20166 >>20180 >>20468 >>20902

Reddit just banned over 2000 subs including the donald and chapotraphouse. Refugees are currently flooding 4pol. New threads are getting archived within minutes.

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
No. 20047
>>20125 >>20331

*The introduction of the new policies has resulted in the removal of about 2,000 subreddits so far, and the company says “the vast majority” were inactive. Only about 200 of them had more than 10 daily users, the company said. They include:

r/DarkHumorAndMemes
r/ConsumeProduct
r/DarkJokeCentral
r/GenderCritical
r/Cumtown
r/imgoingtohellforthis2
r/Wojak
r/soyboys

https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/29/21304947/reddit-ban-subreddits-the-donald-chapo-trap-house-new-content-policy-rules

kek

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
No. 20102
>>20103

>>20100

Their power isn't artificial they control the ZOGbots, a gang of aryan men who will slander, assault, and murder for their jewish masters. If you rely on more people than ever waking up, you will lose because normalniggers will let you down every time. They are mostly lemmings. Force must be applied applied and jews and other shitskins must be killed. Until that is happening, we can't pretend jewish power is not real.

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
No. 20130
>>20144 >>20149

>>20042
>>20046

As long as people report any degenerate, rulebreaking, or low-quality threads, I'll get rid of them quickly enough.
I, too, want to see the board grow, and I think I can handle the pressure of a rapidly increasing userbase, but we'll see.

>>
No. 20137

>>20125

Doesn't surprise me. One of you closeted homosexuals with gay jungle fever check all the interracial cuckold subreddits. I bet money they are still up.

Pictures of white women in traditional dress = promotes hate, against ToS

Pictures of white women being raped by niggers with the text "#killallwhitebois" = Just fine, in fact if you hate this then you're racist.

>>
No. 20144

>>20073

Uh huh... install the honeypot... the fact that using that means that EVERYTHING you post on zeronet is saved on every single computer that encounters what you posted... and that same identifier can be used to track you across ALL the sites you use... and it's all packaged up into a nice .JSON file to be fed into database software... Go eat a flaming dick you honeypot pushing faggot.

>>20119

Indeed... although I've been noticing them going to other locations then just the cuckshed.

>>20130

Something to note... The influx of people into the chans is being diverted to another location... T_D got some balls awhile ago and setup a bunker... Place is growing at an impressive clip and recently they've taken to adding new sections... and siphoning the userbase away from plebbit... almost like Digg exodus 2.0. This means that we might see plebbit die soon...

>>
>>
>>
No. 20157
>>20162

>>20154

There's been a slight uptick over there but remember... It's reddicucks that are flooding the place... so most of them don't know about the other chans... I can say this that the badmins over at plebbit also removed a couple nests of commies too so there's going to be an surge of faggots heading to the various leftyholes too...

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
No. 20188

Here are other alternative imageboards, they're not perfect but I think it's useful to generally be aware of where people are.
https://8kun.top/pnd/ (8chan's new url)
https://8chan.moe/pol/ (some niggers from 8chan/gamergate set up this wannabe 8chan successor)
https://www.4chon.me/new/ (literally never heard of this website in any other context than spam advertising so I don't personally trust it)
https://16chan.xyz/pol/ (see above)

>>
>>
No. 20422

http://archive.is/lh5Gz

>Researchers propose a new approach for dismantling online hate networks

How do you get rid of hate speech on social platforms?

>That’s the argument in an intriguing new paper out today in Nature from Neil Johnson, a professor of physics at George Washington University, and researchers at GW and the University of Miami. The paper, “Hidden resilience and adaptive dynamics of the global online hate ecology,” explores how hate groups organize on Facebook and Russian social network VKontakte — and how they resurrect themselves after platforms ban them.

>Johnson et al. show that online hate groups are organized in highly resilient clusters. The users in these clusters are not geographically localized, but are globally interconnected by ‘highways’ that facilitate the spread of online hate across different countries, continents and languages. When these clusters are attacked — for example, when hate groups are removed by social-media platform administrators (Fig. 1) — the clusters rapidly rewire and repair themselves,

>So what to do instead? The researchers advocate a four-step approach to reduce the influence of hate networks.
>Identify smaller, more isolated clusters of hate speech and ban those users instead.
>Instead of wiping out entire small clusters, ban small samples from each cluster at random. This would theoretically weaken the cluster over time without inflaming the entire hive.
>Recruit users opposed to hate speech to engage with members of the larger hate clusters directly. (The authors explain: “In our data, some white supremacists call for a unified Europe under a Hitler-like regime, and others oppose a united Europe. Similar in-fighting exists between hate-clusters of the KKK movement. Adding a third population in a pre-engineered format then allows the hate-cluster extinction time to be manipulated globally.)
>Identify hate groups with competing views and pit them against one another, in an effort to sow doubt in the minds of participants.

>>
>>
No. 20468

>>20037
>Refugees are currently flooding 4pol.

Place your finger right here: (------)
Does it feel like I give a shit?
4cuck is cancer, let them die with their new nigger IQ recruits. Just make sure you keep them away from this, I quite like it here, there's a tiny amount of retarded faggotry and it's just you autistic bastards. I don't say this often, at all really, but I kind of like you morons, don't change that.

>>
>>
>>
No. 20622

>>20469

Feels a lot like it, yeah. Maybe more like after /new/ was deleted, but that's just my personal opinion. Even though 9chan is currently relatively small, I am so unbelievably happy that it is here. Good things take time, and I do not mind having to wait for replies. You guys are all helping carry the torch, and even though we will never meet I consider you all brothers.

Others that have been separated will find us once more. Those who want to learn will seek us out, like in the long long ago. No need to shout out from the rooftops when whispers in the right ears are more effective.

There's a small amount of us outside of 4chan, but our influence and reach is extremely disproportionate to our size. That's what scared them so much about 8ch, and in due time that's what will scare them so much about us. As Dr. Ron Paul once said, futures so bright you wont need eyes to see it. I look forward to continuing to post with you all.

>>
>>
>>
No. 20812

I've been trying to lead those faggots into the light since 8ch was shoahed. Their hearts are in the right place, but the moderation prevents them from ever being more than shitposters. It saddens me to see them so swamped with reddit cucks, but it's nothing they're not used to by now. At least this way some of the more serious anons will seek out alternatives.

>>
>>
>>
No. 20902

>>20037

Sometimes I post there and try to do something because I considered it my home, our home.
They invaded our home and we "just sit here".
We must not bring them here, we must unite and go there, in mass, against them: if not my home anymore, not your new home.
Too much "other chans". It's there where we must take people to bring here, not from 4cucks.